Do you love indoor gardening and Searching the Best Led Grow Lights in The UK ? Yes here is the right place to know the answer.We reviewed here the most popular 5 best led grow lights in the Uk 2021 for you and you will be glad to read the reviews.
Sunlight is a natural source for plants to get all the nutrients they need to make their food and grow. In the world where a scientist has made artificial intelligence possible, there are some artificial lights that help plants in their growth. Grow lights come in various types starting from fluorescent grow lights, high-intensity discharge grow light, double-ended grow lights, light-emitting diode grows lights, and so on. The LED (light-emitting diode) grow lights are known for their efficiency. They are nothing but light bulbs that provide abundant light to the plants along with adorning the walls of your room.
We researched some of the best LED grow lights in the UK. Our research has resulted in the collection of these 5 best led grow lights in the UK. Almost every info regarding their features has been discussed. Go through them to decide which LED grow lights deserve to be placed in your home.
In winters, it is rare to see sunlight reaching your plants if you have planted them in a garden. Grow lights have another advantage. We can use it as artificial sunlight and create an environment where plants will be kept.
1. Spider Farmer
Keeping Spider Farmer at the top of our best LED grow lights in UK list because of the endless amount of features. It is furnished with topmost quality Samsung LM301B diodes. The transmission of light will be of superb quality to aid the growth of plants at their every life stage. The lights bulbs with which Spider Farmer is sported has the capacity to yield 50% with less energy in comparison to other blue or red lights.
It is perfect for the 4×4 grow tent for growing cannabis plants. The lights transmit to the plants from the quantum board that looks beautiful. It is manufactured with light metal and has no noise production fans for cooling.
If you are concerned about the heat then do not worry. The manufacturing has been done intelligently to keep the temperature of the body less. Otherwise, the diodes may get burn. It generates enough heat to serve a mild warm temperature for the plants.
You must know that LED grow lights with quantum boards are highly energy efficient. The important functionality that matters is the coverage area and quality of light. The light is emitted from the 1152 pieces of Samsung LM301B chips, 56r red LED chips and 4 IR chips.
White light emission in full-spectrum spread throughout the possible coverage area. In addition, some other features include solid aluminum radiator for a large area, cable special protective cover, and much more. Some grow lights come with separate parts that you need to assemble. This product is readily available for use as soon as you bring it out from the box. Grow cannabis in your home or greenhouse with Spider farmer. As the name suggests, it is particularly made for home farmers.
- Quantum board
- Fanless design
- High yielding
- Waterproof diodes
- Samsung LED and Meanwell drivers
- No cooling fans
- May result in the heat dissipation issue
- Chinese brands never meet the customer’s expectations
2. KINGBO dual optical LED Grow Lights
It is really the king in the LED grow lights. It is loaded with numerous features, attractive and creatively professional design with the quality materials and components. It consists of the dual optical lens that provides optimal light to the plants in a reduced noise due to a high-speed fan. The aluminum heat sink maintains the temperature to the right level. The Zener coating on the LED protects them from corrosion.
If one LED stops working then others will keep working. Hang it at the height of 2-3 feet for the most appropriate coverage. It has a double switch including bloom and veg.
At the seedling and germination time, switch on the veg switch and use bloom for flowering and fruits. It will alter the light intensity and type. This will enhance the growth of plants and ensures improvement in flower quality. Also, the ability to produce the number of food increases. It is supplied with all the important features which are needed to grow cannabis or other plants that you wish.
The 90 degrees inside angle and 120 degrees outside angle are useful for increasing light output and decreasing the loss of light. At last, it is important to tell that it produces full spectrum light too that are essential to protect your eyes and ramp up the fruits and vegetable production in plants. This product was necessary to add to your list because of its affordability.
- This product is of great value for your
- Dual optical lens for light loss reduction
- High light output
- Full spectrum light
- LED quality isn’t impressive
- Light output fails to be up to the expectations
3. MarshHydro TS 1000W
MarsHydro TS 1000W and TS 3000W, both are a result of advanced technology. They both come from the same brand. However, apart from similarities, there is dissimilarity too. These lights benefit in vegetables and fruit production. The components are easy to set up. It will take a few minutes to prepare the installation.
The design is similar to the TS 3000W model. The aluminum reflector around the LED panel has a thin design. However, it doesn’t affect the proper working. It is supporting full spectrum light too. When it reaches the highest point of emission, the light intensity has a value of 590 uMols.
This intensity increases to up to 1160 uMols if at 15 inches and 900 uMol at 18 inches. Fortunately, the maximum yielding value of this product is 2.3 g/W. Replace your HPS technology with this modern LED grow light and you will be surprised with the growth in plants.
- Doesn’t generate noise
- Use of SMD LEDs raise the light efficiency
- Quite easy to assemble and use
- Full spectrum white light
- Difficult to hang it at a stable place because the box only has a ratchet hanger
- Has the power to produce heat that may increase the temperature of the room along with damaging the plant leave
4. MarsHydro TS 3000W
MarsHydro has launched its one of the most remarkable models of grow light TS 3000W especially for a 4×4 place, large room or a commercial environment. Its total coverage area ranges between the core coverage of 4×4 and maximum coverage of 5×5. If you don’t want to compromise with the quality and beauty, this grow LED light is for you. There are many reasons to choose this for your indoor plants. It is utilizing the aluminum for producing light without the release of heat. It promotes the rapid growth of plants.
Besides, the light intensity reaches the plants at an increased rate of 20% along with protecting the plants from excess light. As a result, the plants get more energy. It works based on boom yield technology and sported with SMD LED technology to deliver a PAR value of 1095.6umol/. The LEDs of MarsHydro come from a renowned LED manufacturer Epister.
Warm light, blue light, IR light, and red light, this product can produce all those lights with the 1016 pieces LED fitted in the grow light. No doubt, we will recommend this product if you are seeking the best LED grow lights in the UK. Featured with auto sensing technology, it works on both 220VAC and 240VAC power supply. Seedling to its growth and blooming of a flower, MarsHydro TS 3000W takes care of your plants every time starting from the beginning of the growth process. It also contains two waterproof dimmable Mean Well drivers.
- Fanless and quite production of light
- Generates lights with wideband
- Full spectrum light
- Highly efficient and power saving
- Fast growth in plants
- Absence of power switch
- Can produce heat so the fan is require
5. Phlizon 1200 W
Equipped with some latest technology, this grow light is ideal for your indoor plants. It has replaced the old HPS lights and able to cover a wide area. If you want to grow cannabis in your home then Phlizon 1200 W LED light is for you. It comes with the built-in non-reflector LED panel making it one of the safest grows LED lights.
The body is completely designed with heat resistant material. Reflectors are used to scatter light entirely to the plant’s canopies. It can burn and melt the diodes. Instead of reflectors, it is doing the job of scattering light to a large area with an optical lens present on the cover panel. There are a total of 120 pieces of 10W double LED chips. It helps in giving direct light to the plants in plenty of amounts.
The area it covers depends on the height at which the light will be fixed. This product can cover the area of 3×3 ft or 4×4 ft. Moreover, Phlizon 1200 LED light supports two viewing angles including 90 degrees and 120 degrees. It delivers lights in the blend of multiple bands, which helps the plants in photosynthesis. It has 70 red bands and using 39 blue shades too.
Full spectrum light is quite essential for the plants. This LED grow lights is featuring full spectrum lights only for the plants. Both are helpful for the plants for survival. Apart from these, this product is certified with CE, ROHS, and FCC. Overall, its features are telling that this product is worth your money. Invest it for smarter and efficient lighting in your home.
- Provides full spectrum light
- Grow switches
- Non-reflector LED panel
- Density more than you can expect
- Supply cooling at a surprising rate
- Runs with the help of a timer
- Do not look directly on it because its brightness is high.
- Dripping water is not good for this bulb
Guide to choosing the right LED grow light
Before talking about the best LED grow lights in the UK, we want to let you know how to choose the right LED grow light for your home. There are some aspects of these lights that you have to understand. Every home needs those lights that perfectly suit and meets your home requirements.
- Some people can’t afford expensive electricity bills. They must find a power-saving grow light. LED lights are best in this sense. They are great at saving electricity. Moreover, they are also an eco-friendly choice to make.
- Plants die if they receive an excess of light. You have to choose the grow light that provides ample light to the plants so that they can sustain well in your home. This means you should buy grow lights with less wattage power. If you want to use them as a room light then no issue.
- Full spectrums are little expensive ones but they supply lights for your indoor plants in the proper amount. The colorful lights emitted by them are helpful cultivation of plants.
- Determine how much area you are trying to cover with grow lights. If you want to grow large numbers of plants then make sure that the grow lights can cover vast areas. This way, every plant will get an equal distribution of lights.
- It depends on the type of plant you want to grow. Sometimes, people end up choosing the wrong grow light due to a lack of knowledge. High output LEDs grow light are the only light that can lead to the development of every plant
- Get a thorough knowledge of the plants and the number of lights they need. This is the most significant factor to consider when you are going to purchase an LED grow light for your plants.
These grow lights are great for your home and indoor plants. Buy one to grow fruits and vegetables under one roof. They can mimic sunlight and assist in the cultivation and nourishment of plants as well. Every grow light has some advantages and disadvantages too. Choose the one that suits your needs. Among them, it is hard to decide but we have made it convenient for you.